Photo Credit: freepik.com
I am a Minneapolis-based Learning and Development professional with more than 8 years of experience. I have a passion for understanding unique learner and organizational needs and designing solutions that deliver results. My career includes enterprise-wide learning for healthcare organizations.
My experience and expertise includes:
- Learning needs analysis and strategy recommendations
- Instructor and Virtual Instructor-Led Training Design and Development
- Learning plan and workbook creation
- Interactive e-learning curriculum development (for example, compliance training, soft skills, microlearning, product training and more)
- Performance support tool creation
- Other custom solutions dependent upon need
What do those fancy personality tools say about me?
Insights Discovery: Red | Green | Blue | Yellow
Strengths Finder: Connectedness | Achiever | Relator | Strategic | Learner
My work includes Instructor-Led Training, Virtual Instructor-Led Training, Job Aids, Videos, PowerPoint presentations and e-learning courses. Here is a small sample of my e-learning.
One day I’ll finish that paragraph…
Tracy Parish, Education Technology Specialist, curates and maintains an excellent list of e-learning tools. The tools range from Accessibility to xAPI tools. I have used this list frequently throughout my career and want to not only say thank you, but to pass this gem along to others. Check it out!
For the past 5 years, I have been on a journey to integrate some UX design practices into my learning design practices. One practice that L&D experts, such as Shannon Tipton, have employed is Design Thinking. I have used workshop tactics to rapidly test a design that was informed by my needs analysis. One of … Continue reading UX Practices in L&D
Want to work with me? Fill out the form below!